When registering your account, ensure your username is following the format "Firstname Lastname"

APPLICATION - Ross Alperstein [ACCEPTED]

Application status: OPEN
Ross Alperstein
Media Reporter
Media Reporter
Username: Tiagorum

Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:56 am

Sparta News Application

((IC Section))

Applicant Details

Name*:Ross Scott Alperstein
Date of Birth*: 14/09/1967
Telephone Number*:495826
Address:West Broadway Apt. 36

Attach a copy of your license or SA ID:

Education & Experience Details

Qualifications*:
Master's Degree in Economics (University of Columbia)

Previous Work:Assistant Manager - McDonalds - 3 years.
Communications Assistant - Guttmacher Institute - 10 years.

Have you been convicted with any felonies or misdemeanours in the past: No.
If yes what have you been convicted of:

Miscellaneous:

Why do you wish to work for Sparta Media:I have recently moved to Los Santos and I am in need of urgent employment. I have experience both in the office and in the field when it comes to media.
Do you have any relevant experience creating news stories/articles?:Yes, working in the Guttmacher Institute in NY has given me all the experience necessary to take on a job here.
What skills can you bring to the team: I'm a passionate and skilled writer. I am a patient man. All I intend to do is my job and to help my colleagues to the best of my capacities.

((OOC Section))

Forum Name*:Tiagorum
MTA Account Name*:Tiagorum
Time Zone:GMT -1
Average weekly playtime:I'd say POTENTIALLY around 5/7 hours per day.
Do you have experience in with phpbb/photoshop?No, but paint.net
Screenshot of your character /stats:https://i.imgur.com/l7gPrvR.png
Screenshot of your /history: https://i.imgur.com/U5A0hQi.png

Sparta inc is a legal faction. Even though your character may be illegal it's necessary to avoid/prevent any sort of illegal activity associated with the faction unless permitted.By submitting this application you are not forced to limit your creativity but you are given the freedom and opportunity to expand it while considering the minor conditions.

Charlie Carter
Director
Director
Username: ItsMelodyy
Discord: ItsMelodyy#0102

Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:27 pm

Sparta News Network Application Response - INTERVIEW.

Dear Mr @Ross Alperstein,

Thank you for applying for Sparta News Network. We are happy to inform you that we have reviewed your application and are excited to invite you for an INTERVIEW!

You may contact us on our hotline number 2504 to schedule your interview. You have forty-eight (48) hours to have the interview conducted, or your application will be declined.

Hopefully we'll meet soon!

Sincerely,
Director Charlie Carter,
On behalf of Sparta News Network, Sparta Inc branch.
Charlie Carter
Director
Director
Username: ItsMelodyy
Discord: ItsMelodyy#0102

Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:30 pm

Entertainment Team Application Response - ACCEPTED.

Dear Mr @Ross Alperstein,

We'd like to thank you for applying for Sparta News Network. After conducting your interview, we have come to the decision to
ACCEPT you as a Sparta News Network employee. You may contact us on our hotline number 2504 to finalize your hiring process.

On behalf of Sparta Incorporated, we'd like to welcome you into our company. Do not hesitate to contact your superior Haley Brown if you have any further questions.

In addition, make sure to fill out and sign your employee record under the Global Access section of our website. Please do this within 48 hours of being hired or you could risk being suspended and / or dismissed.

Sincerely,
Director Charlie Carter,
On behalf of Sparta News Network, Sparta Inc branch.