When registering your account, ensure your username is following the format "Firstname Lastname"

Employment Application - Natasha Mednikova [ACCEPTED]

Application status: OPEN
Natasha Mednikova
Probationary Security Officer
Probationary Security Officer
Username: Irrtadum
Discord: Irrtadum#0420

Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:28 pm

Merryweather Application

((IC Section))
Applicant Details

Name*:Natasha Mednikova
Gender*: Female
Phone Number*:315271
Place of Residence*:Blueberry Acres - Farm House
Position applying for*: Security Officer

Educational & Experience Details

Qualifications*:
Experience*:I have experience with firearms as I was in Youth Guard, and I almost daily train with my brother with various firearms.
Previous Job:N/A
Do you possess a Tier One/Tier Two license?:
[X]Yes - Tier One
[]Yes - Both
[]No.

Copy of your CPQL Security Officer Permit ((Post an unedited screenshot of the approval reply here)): Image

[/size]

ID Proof(s)

Attach a copy of your license or SA ID: Image
Answer in brief(All questions are mandatory)

Why do you wanna join Sparta Inc?:
First of my reasons would be that I'm highly motivated to join a team of experienced individuals, as the company itself has a good reputation of it's workers being highly professional. Secondly I'd like my career path to be revolved about Security and protecting other people, and Sparta gives me a possibility to do so.

Why do you wish to work as a security guard and/or security and fire alarm system tech?:
I wish to work as a security guard because I am highly motivated towards helping and protecting, as I wish to protect people in various events, and personal security.

Are you familiar with working for an established business?:
No, I am not as I did not work in an any establishment in America before.

Why should we hire you?:
I am calm and remain cool in various different situations that one might consider difficult or hard to handle, I am in good physical and mental condition, I love teamwork and co-operation, I am friendly towards others and can easily get along with people, lastly I am highly motivated and dedicated towards tasks at hand.

Do you have any criminal records? if yes, please do describe the case:
N/A

Are you currently prescribed any medications or narcotics for any medical conditions? If yes, please describe below
N/A
Tick/explain your answer(All questions are mandatory)

Do you have any experience with providing armed security? If so, please describe
[your answer here:No, I do not.]

Do you have any experience installing security camera systems?
[]Yes.
[X]No.

Do you have any experience installing security alarm systems?
[]Yes.
[X]No.

Do you have any experience installing fire alarm systems?
[]Yes.
[X]No.

On a scale of 1-10, describe your driving skills in stressful situations, 1 being poor, and 10 being excellent
[7]

Have you obtained, or applied for, a security guard permit from the CPQL?
[X]Yes I have obtained a permit.
[] I have applied for a permit, and it is pending
[]No.

((OOC Section))

Forum Name*:Irrtadum
MTA Account Name*:Irrtadum
Time Zone:GMT +3
Average weekly playtime:70 hours
Discord username#tag:Irrtadum#0420
Screenshot of your character /stats: Image
Unedited screenshot of your in-game /history list: Image

Are you familiar with Role-playing as a security guard or security/fire alarm system tech in Owl? (Tick your choice)
[]Yes - Security guard.
[]Yes - Security/fire alarm installations.
[]Yes - Both.
[X]No

Sparta inc is a legal faction. Even though your character may be illegal it's necessary to avoid/prevent any sort of illegal activity associated with the faction unless permitted.By submitting this application you are not forced to limit your creativity but you are given the freedom and opportunity to expand it while considering the minor conditions. Due to the nature of the job, any felonies against property or involving violence can result in your application being dismissed. By submitting the application, you consent to the recruitment staff contacting the LSPD to request a copy of your criminal record. In addition, you consent to the recruitment staff doing a search of any public government records regarding employment disciplinary actions including suspensions, reprimands, and terminations of employment. All information provided regarding medical conditions, and/or prescription medication use will be protected under HIPAA
Charlie Carter
Director
Director
Username: ItsMelodyy
Discord: ItsMelodyy#0102

Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:50 am

Merryweather Application Response - INTERVIEW.

Dear Ms @Natasha Mednikova,

Thank you for applying for Merryweather Security Consulting. We are hereby informing you that we have reviewed your application and are excited to invite you for an INTERVIEW!

You can contact us by calling 2504 to schedule your interview. You have forty-eight (48) hours to have the interview conducted, or your application will be declined.

Hopefully we'll meet soon!

Sincerely,
Director Charlie Carter,
On behalf of Merryweather Security Consulting, Sparta Inc branch.
Charlie Carter
Director
Director
Username: ItsMelodyy
Discord: ItsMelodyy#0102

Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:25 pm

Merryweather Application Response - ACCEPTED.

Dear Ms @Natasha Mednikova,

We'd like to thank you for applying for Merryweather Security Consulting. After conducting your interview, we have come to the decision to
ACCEPT you as an Probationary Security Officer. You may contact us on our hotline number 2504 to finalize your hiring process.

On behalf of Sparta Incorporated, we'd like to welcome you into our company. Do not hesitate to contact your superior Charlie Carter if you have any further questions.

In addition, make sure to fill out and sign your employee record under the Global Access section of our website. Please do this within 48 hours of being hired or you could risk being suspended and / or fired.

Sincerely,
Image (If you have no png signature, just replace the img with tags. remove this once you've included your signature.)
Director Charlie Carter,
On behalf of Merryweather Security Consulting, Sparta Inc branch.